bino-list

[Bino-list] subtitles in windows

From: Potassium Cyanide
Subject: [Bino-list] subtitles in windows
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:42:39 +1000

Thank you for your great product. Intuitive interface, a huge number of options makes it much better than commercial Stereoscopic Player. And it is GPL and works in all platforms.

I wonder if I can get it showing subtitles in Windows (BTW that feature that Stereoscopic is uncapable of). I have no problem with converting srt to ssa, and no problem with running bino in Linux.

But where can I download precompiled libASS for Windows (not Cygwin, by native Windows, if possible) ? Looks like libASS distribution is not meant to be compiled with vc. Looked up libASS.dll in Google, couldn't find any download site.

And will the distributed precompiled binary for bino take it, or bino needs to be specially compiled for libASS support?

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.