bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] hardware requirement for DLP-link 3D

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] hardware requirement for DLP-link 3D
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:55 +0000

On 23/01/2013 04:24, Qianqian Fang wrote:

1) what kind of graphics card I should use to play a 3D
movie for a DLP-link projector? I have two desktops with
ATI graphics cards, a slate PC and two Thinkpads with
Intel HD graphics cards. What specs are critical for 3D to
work?

2) what kind of cable/connector I should use to connect my
PC with my projector? HDMI 1.3 cable only? or VGA will also
work?

Hi Qianqian

From my experience (with the Windows version) you will need a good dedicated graphics card that can do 120Hz output. Integrated graphics won't be good enough. You can use an HDMI cable or a VGA cable.

Do you already have some glasses? If so, give it a try.

Best regards
Tim