bino-list

[Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor

From: Timo Weigelt
Subject: [Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:32:13 +0100

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I can play a 720p mkv (sbs 3D) with your player. Of
course I can play it... But I'm using a 27' AOC 3D monitor. It's a
passive monitor which uses the polarisation effect to create 3D
effects.

I tried to watch some 3D videos on youtube. Most of them started with
SBS, I changed the effect to overlapping and voila: it was perfect 3D.

Now I was wondering if I can create this effect with your program Bino
as well. Can I change my SBS 720p mkv video, that it displays with the
overlapping effect for a passiv monitor?

Hope you can help me out guys.

Thanks for your work on Bino. Hope this little program can fix all my
problems ;)

With kind regards,

Timo