bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] SBS mkv with Bino on a passiv monitor
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:24:39 +0100

Hi Timo!

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:32:13 +0100, Timo Weigelt wrote:
> I was wondering if I can play a 720p mkv (sbs 3D) with your player. Of
> course I can play it... But I'm using a 27' AOC 3D monitor. It's a
> passive monitor which uses the polarisation effect to create 3D
> effects.
>
> I tried to watch some 3D videos on youtube. Most of them started with
> SBS, I changed the effect to overlapping and voila: it was perfect 3D.
>
> Now I was wondering if I can create this effect with your program Bino
> as well. Can I change my SBS 720p mkv video, that it displays with the
> overlapping effect for a passiv monitor?

I don't know what "overlapping" means, but chances are that Bino
supports the correct mode for your monitor.

Either look up the monitor documentation to find out which Bino output
mode to use, or just try them all one after another and see which works
(for some you may have to switch to fullscreen).

Martin