bino-list

[Bino-list] tweaking a 3D shutter glasses

From: Joan Quintana
Subject: [Bino-list] tweaking a 3D shutter glasses
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:18:54 +0200

Two questions, please. First of all, I compiled bino from git source in my Ubuntu 12.04 laptop. It compiles successfully, but I can't watch any videos (though I can listen the audio stream). I tried different formats, different options. The video plays, but I can't see nothing. I will try bino 1.4.2 that maybe is more stable...

I own a Samsung shutter glasses and I want to tweak with them. I want to drive shutter glasses interfacing the Bino C code with an arduino. I used to do this with a SDL code, but no video, just for viewing my stereo pictures. Now I want to try with video 3D. I have a video interlaced with left and right frames. In every change of frame I want to trigger a signal to arduino (suppose at this moment just a printf...) in order to sync my shutter glasses. I understant that I need to add some lines in the bino core code... But before studying all the bino source code some help will be appreciated.

Thanks Joan