bino-list

[Bino-list] Switch to another view in Bino.

From: Duc Nguyen
Subject: [Bino-list] Switch to another view in Bino.
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 20:23:22 +0900

Hi everyone,

I am working on 3D video streaming system at the moment. In my experiment,  I uses Bino as the 3D video player in Ubuntu 12.04. The left and right view are contained in separate files and there are multiple alternative of the left or right view. For better user experience, the player is required to be able to switch to another alternative of the left or right view according to user's position. An my question is: Is it possible to switch to another alternative of left or right view at a given time (e.g. after 10s from starting) ?

Best regards,
------
Mr. Duc V.Nguyen
Computer Communications Lab, The University of Aizu.
965-8580 Tsuruga, Ikkimachi, Aizuwakamatsu City, Japan.
Email: address@hidden address@hidden