bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Problème d'installation ?

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Problème d'installation ?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:08:52 +0200

(the error you got is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_MISSING_ATTACHMENT, returned if
the framebuffer does not have at least one image attached to it)

Thierry,
(in French below)

what is your system configuration?
- operating system
- graphics card or chipset
- installed drivers
- OpenGL version, if you know it

You can also send a report obtained by OpenGL Extensions Viewer
(http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/)

[in French]
quelle est ta configuration?
- système d'exploitation
- carte ou chipset graphique
- version des drivers graphiques installée
- version OpenGL si tu la connais

Tu peux aussi envoyer au format texte un rapport de OpenGL Extensions Viewer
(http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/)

Frédéric