bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] audio sync

From: Nathan Huber
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] audio sync
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:36:24 -0800

I just tried to run it and it was unable to open the app

see attached image.

Im using the newest MAC Pro 2.7GHz 12-core and dual gpu

-n

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Frédéric Devernay <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
you can re-download the Bino binary for OSX Mavericks.
Please report if it works better.

http://devernay.free.fr/hacks/bino/Bino-1.6.0-OSX-Mavericks-GPL.zip

The Libraries (About Bino/Libraries) should have the following versions:

  • FFmpeg
    libavformat 56.4.101 / 56.4.101
    libavdevice 56.0.100 / 56.0.100
    libavcodec 56.1.100 / 56.1.100
    libswscale 3.0.100 / 3.0.100

$ md5 ~/Desktop/Bino-1.6.0-OSX-Mavericks-GPL.zip
MD5 (/Users/devernay/Desktop/Bino-1.6.0-OSX-Mavericks-GPL.zip) = 5f0f1ca5d48c57a6b10d2989abbb78e1

fred