bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] GUI

From: David Henderson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] GUI
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:23:52 -0500

Thanks again for the response Martin!  Unfortunately my programming
skills don't include the languages that are used to program bino.  I
was simply checking to see if certain configurations could/would be
implemented.  It doesn't look like that's the case, but I do
appreciate your help!  Good luck with the project!

Dave