bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Dual screen not working on windows
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:26:19 +0100

Hi Pedro,

the project is not abandoned, but needs more developer time.

I do not use Windows and currently don't even have access to a
multi-screen system, so I cannot really track this problem down.

However, there were no relevant source code changes between 1.6.0 and
1.6.1. In fact, the enter_fullscreen() function has not been changed
in years. So my guess is it depends on the Qt version used. Maybe look
into Help->About->Libraries to find out which Qt version your working
1.6.0 binary uses, and/or try to build with the latest Qt version.

Best,
Martin