blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] Configure TLS/SSL Web Server - Hacking for Fun Janua

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] Configure TLS/SSL Web Server - Hacking for Fun January
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 00:02:35 +0800

Hi BLUG Hackers,

It is extremely important now for defense our online rights - freedom
and privacy. Before, BLUG held a lot of events and workshop talked about
OpenPGP/GPG encryption and XMPP chat with OTR, but our events not
related the most condition that daily use everywhere - browse and
transmit on Internet.

In this Saturday, Biergazi (比尔盖子) will give us a talk about TLS/SSL
configuration for web server. As a BLUG system admin, Biergaizi who are
the youngest and most achieving hacker in BLUG has managed configured
our website and XMPP server to the most security state. He will show how
to configure TLS in web server to prevent privacy leak and why, and some
examples will given.

https://beijinglug.club/event/hacking-for-fun-tls-and-web-security-by-biergaizi/

When: 2017-01-21 @ 13:30 – 18:30
Where: 啡域咖啡 - 三里屯SOHO 2 号楼一层2131(Sanlitun SOHO 2-2131 First
Floor)

Footnote: Our website and XMPP server TLS/SSL test result:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=beijinglug.club&latest
https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=blug.moe&type=client