bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] www.pclinuxonline.com_hacked_by Iranians, what a shame!!

From: Arash Bijanzadeh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] www.pclinuxonline.com_hacked_by Iranians, what a shame!!
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:05:40 +0430

Kaveh Mousavi wrote:
--- Arash Zeini <address@hidden> wrote:

In a message dated Wednesday 07 April 2004 12:50,
Kaveh Mousavi wrote:

--- Arash Zeini <address@hidden> wrote:

In a message dated Wednesday 07 April 2004

11:01,

Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:

Hooman Baradaran wrote:

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/ and the rss

feed

are hacked and it says

"HACKED BY K-A(IRANIAN HACKERS)"
all over the place!
This is just too shameful!

Who is the admin of this site?!

Why, what are you looking at?

Arash

Did you forget aryan reply:

Sure, after being known as terorists, it is

time

for >>>us to be known as internatianal crackers.

maybe arash is not a cracker,
;) :)

Now I am confused about what you mean! I just want
to know why ArashB is asking the question. And you have to specify which Arash you mean: there are at least three of us involved in this thread :)

Sorry arashZ for confusion,
It was just a auto-made humor :), arash mentioned was
arashb,
a pure joke, no intension,

kaveh,