bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Added support for marks

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Added support for marks
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:42:20 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Is the implementation complete?

It is supposed to be complete, save for a few things:

 * Marking an already-marked track does not yet pop that
   track to the front of the list.

 * Marking some tracks in a playlist and hitting `C-c RET'
   gives ``Intra-playlist enqueuing is not yet supported,''
   but this is not a problem with the marking code per se.

Actually, I can't think of any others right now.

> I have a few complaints; they might be bugs or still
> unimplemented features.

In any case, please go ahead and complain about anything
that appears to be missing or not working.

> For example, unmarking does not appear to do anything.

That's no good.  I can't reproduce it, though.

Unmarking seems to work for me in `emacs -Q' (GNU Emacs 22)
and in `emacs -q --no-site-file' (GNU Emacs 21), but I may
not understand what you mean.  I tried `m', `u' and `DEL',
as well as `% m', `% u', `% T' and some others.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>