bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Bach: brand new GStreamer-based backend player

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Bach: brand new GStreamer-based backend player
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:54:44 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:
>>
>>> I couldn't get bach to display videos.  Is something missing?
>>
>> Maybe the necessary GStreamer plugin?
>
> Thanks, but I have no clue what's missing. Could you post a list of
> the gstreamer packages you have installed on your system?

Here it is:

   gstreamer0.10-alsa
   gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad
   gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
   gstreamer0.10-plugins-good
   gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly
   gstreamer0.10-x
   libgstreamer0.10-0
   libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0

To tell you the truth, however, I'm not sure what these
actually packages contain.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>