bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Too slow...

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: [bongo-devel] Too slow...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:36:11 -0700

I hate to be the one who is always complaining and whining, but...

Did anything change in the last couple of days which would make Bongo
need more horsepower?  I have a 400 MHz Debian system which was doing
fine with Bongo before, but now the music gets interrupted by random
pauses.  top shows about 10% user CPU, but the music still skips.
Using XMMS instead of Emacs/VLC is fine.

Any guesses?
--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden