bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Line icons

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Line icons
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:20:39 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Install the patch if you want to look at pretty icons in your Bongo
> buffers. [...]

Very nice.  Thank you very much for implementing this!

One of my first ideas after trying this is that the icons can also
be used to show things about the corresponding track, for example
the blinking arrow for queued tracks could be replaced by a specific
icon (a hourglass, or something).

(But while I was away, C-u RET was changed and no longer does the
queuing thing.  I don't know what's up with that...)

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | The sea! the sea! the open
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sea! The blue, the fresh, the