bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] bongo texinfo translation into spanish

From: Suso
Subject: [bongo-devel] bongo texinfo translation into spanish
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:37:54 +0000

Hello

I've just finished the Bongo texinfo manual translation into spanish. Where should I send the file?

I could see that there are several chapters not written. Which are the plans for this, please?

At the Bongo Brockman webpage there are some istructions about getting and installing Bongo that are missing in the texinfo manual. Is it possible to include these instructions as well?

Cheers
--
Suso