bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] bongo texinfo translation into spanish

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] bongo texinfo translation into spanish
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:42:44 +0200

Hi Suso,

> I've just finished the Bongo texinfo manual translation into spanish.  Where
> should I send the file?

Wow!  Please go ahead and send it to this list, and I will put it into
my public repository.

> I could see that there are several chapters not written.  Which are the
> plans for this, please?

As far as I know, nobody is working on it.

> At the Bongo Brockman webpage there are some istructions about getting and
> installing Bongo that are missing in the texinfo manual.  Is it possible to
> include these instructions as well?

That is probably a good idea.

I have not been putting any time into Bongo for quite a while, and
neither has anyone else, as far as I know.  It would be fun to pick it
up again, but I'm not sure if I will actually get around to doing
anything any time soon.  We'll see what happens.  It's encouraging to
see some traffic on this list, anyway. :-)

Thank you for taking the time to perform the translation.

Best regards,

--
Daniel Brockman
address@hidden