bontz-team

[Bontz-team] News!

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] News!
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

As some of you may know, Kim and I took a vacation
last week, a trip to Boston and a Cruise to Nova
Scotia.  As a few of you also know...  We got engaged!

First, the answer to your first question:  We don't
know when.  She graduates in December, so definitely
not before then.  We won't be having one of those
4-year engagements, but it's not gonna be tomorrow
either.  We'll keep you posted.  :^)

I've put up a digital photo album from our trip:
http://swerkstrom.mine.nu/~owen/engagement/

Have fun looking through and reading (if you enjoy
reading my babble), don't be too rough on my server;
I'm only on a little wafer-thin DSL.  :^)

I hope this news makes you all as happy as it's made
me :^)

later,
-Owen