brave-gnu-world

Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: The Brave GNU World needs your help
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:50:33 +0200

Hi all,

 || On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
 || Hilton Garcia Fernandes <address@hidden> wrote:

 hgf> Are you considering to revive Brave Gnu World ?

I wrote the Brave GNU World every month for the past years, it is now
at issue 88. The problem is that it was simply not translated to
English, which broke the translation cycle.

Several calls to the community to find volunteers to restart the
translation cycle and to put all the issues online resulted in a
couple of volunteers volunteering, but then not doing anything.

So by now I'm not sure whether the Brave GNU World will continue in
the way it was before. I have not yet made my mind up about it, to be
honest.

Regards,
Georg

--