bsf-devel

BSF & Decision Theory

From: Aldrin Martoq
Subject: BSF & Decision Theory
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:10:32 -0300 (CDT)

I wrote a little thing about Decision Theory and how we should use it in BSF.
It is based in thing saw in MA34B, mostly. I think it is a good correction to
some of the Graham's mistakes...

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~amartoq/bsfdecision.dvi

It is not finished, I'm stuck thinking in a good cost function for false
negatives and false positives...

Please, read it and try to complete it :-)

--
Aldrin

"No puedo cambiar el pasado, pero tengo el presente para mejorar el futuro"
-- Un mural de Avenida Santa Rosa, Santiago de Chile