bsf-devel

first cvs import

From: Aldrin Martoq
Subject: first cvs import
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:12:50 -0300 (CDT)

Note: (XX) is a subliminal message ;-)

It's my pleasure (It took me a lot) to inform you of the new cvs import
(finally! You said that three weeks ago...).

The module is named "testsuite", which has the "BSF.pm" perl module (which
should have all the core functionanilty of a BSF filter) and a
program called "testsuite.pl" that runs about 72 different simulation tests
(It is configurable).

There are no graphs, charts or fancy things (there is not even a README
file); but the core to test new ideas is there (I hope).

Just run:
./testsuite.pl ~/some/inbox.mbx ~/some/spam/.mbx

And wait about 20-40 minutes.

Regards (see you),

--
Aldrin

"Enlightenment: Time to rethink everything"
-- Uno de los mejores entornos graficos existentes.