bubblemon-list

[Bubblemon-list] Playtime

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Bubblemon-list] Playtime
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:27:08 +0100

Hi!
Spend a night or two at home. Warm up those hands, invest in some massage oil and oop's whats that in your hand.

It's the all new 7" Jessica Rabbit,  (As seen on TV)  with dual shaft rotation, and low/high vibrations, plus pearl beads for added delight. Yours for only.........£34.95. What’s more, we’ll throw in a £10 Discount Voucher on your first purchase of adult toy's.

Guaranteed, your partner wants one !

This site covers everything from toys to fantasies to some top quality lingerie. Our Hard Core, Adult Movies are the latest releases, and at unbeatable prices.
£5 Discount Voucher on your first purchase of adult movie's.

Visit www.wadzup.com

PS:
This email is intended for an adult audience. If you are under 18, please DO NOT visit our website.

This is a once off email, we shall not repeatedly bombard you with unwanted mail.