cardinal-dev

[Cardinal-dev] Fw:RE: Python and Parrot

From: Matt Pattison
Subject: [Cardinal-dev] Fw:RE: Python and Parrot
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:20:37 +1000

Hi,
I saw this on the python list when someone brought up parrot. Not really
that complimentary, but it *could* be argued that any publicity is good
publicity. And at least if people talk publicly about the misgvings or
skepticism they have about something, it gives others the opportunity to
refute or clear up misconceptions...

Matt

----- Forwarded message from Tim Peters <address@hidden> -----