cashew-s

[CASHeW-s] Wiki Templates

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: [CASHeW-s] Wiki Templates
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:39:44 +0000

Myself and Simon have agreed that it may be best to provide templates
for the production of both the meeting minutes and bi-weekly summaries.

These are available as follows:

* http://wiki.dcs.shef.ac.uk/bin/view/Darwin/DarwinFourMeetingTemplate
* http://wiki.dcs.shef.ac.uk/bin/view/Darwin/DarwinFourSummaryTemplate

I've also adapted this week's bi-weekly to this format:

http://wiki.dcs.shef.ac.uk/bin/view/Darwin/DarwinFourSummary2004Dec03

Please add as much information as you can.  You should also now all be
keeping diaries, and making available a visible record of the work being
produced, both as a group and as an individual.

(Simon, can you please add anything further to this templates you feel
appropriate?  Thanks.)

Also, unless anyone has any objections to this, I intend to alternate
the taking of minutes between myself and Simon for the time being, while
the rest of you become more familiar with the subject area and are able
to produce more verbose minutes.

Barry, if you get this, I'm assuming that we will have a meeting with
you sometime next week before the seminar with Monika at 15h00 on the
Friday?  Is this correct?

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner