cashew-s

[CASHeW-s] What Was Once One Is Now Two (BARRY: PLEASE TAKE NOTE!)

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: [CASHeW-s] What Was Once One Is Now Two (BARRY: PLEASE TAKE NOTE!)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:56:59 +0000

Our Savannah project is now two Savannah projects:

* CASheW-s Engine -- License: GPL --
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cashew-s-engine/

* CASheW-s Editor -- License: GPL/EPL --
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cashew-s-editor/

Barry, you will need to up-date this in your position paper (the former
URL is dead).

Editor guys (i.e. Ravish and Roger), you will need to join this project.
It's your prerogative as to whether you retain membership of
cashew-s-engine.
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner