cashew-s

Re: [CASHeW-s] DCS Services Down

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: [CASHeW-s] DCS Services Down
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:23:56 +0000

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 10:02, Simon D. Foster wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 09:54 +0000, Simon D. Foster wrote:
> > As you may have noticed, all the DCS services have gone down, including
> > the Wiki and CVS. If anyone has any ideas or is at the DCS and knows
> > what is happening, I'd be very interested in hearing them.
> >
> > -Si.
> >

> Forget it, seems it was resolved in a matter of minutes.
>
> -Si.
Would still be nice to know why this keeps happening though.  People
would be less prone to frustration and anger when these things happen,
if someone bothered to actually inform us.

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner