cashew-s

[CASHeW-s] Re: Mock up.....

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: [CASHeW-s] Re: Mock up.....
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:40:37 +0000

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 14:03, R Bhagdev wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I am sending you a PDF file which has incomplete mockup editor.

No you haven't.

>   Please check if
> this is alright.  One more thing, we have to show OWL-S on one side of the
> editor right?  So, how can I do that?

As Barry suggested -- a screenshot from an existing OWL ontology editor
e.g. Swede.

> About the haskell editor thing...Atheesh is going to do that.  Roger has
> created
> some interface in java for the same and given to Atheesh.

Sounds a long-winded way of doing it, but okay -- needs to be done by
tonight though.

> I think we were to show a list function?  This assignment has made me a bit
> rusty...

A list function?  You guys have the diagrams...  The Haskell editor has
two combos, one of the ontology, and one of the functions in that
ontology, IIRC.

--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner