cashew-s

RE: [CASHeW-s] Mock up.....

From: Barry Norton
Subject: RE: [CASHeW-s] Mock up.....
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:53:10 -0000

>Sorry, Ravish, but this is unacceptable for inclusion in the document.
>The images are stretched, I can't read most of it, and there's lots of
>redundant parts on it (including that dumb blue bar thing at the top).

I do agree that the stretching is not good - I'd prefer to see a smaller
overall window fitted to the proper size of this diagram.

Also, where are the tabs I asked for above that window?
(In case they were mislaid, from memory they were 'Service Profile',
'Process Model', 'Ontologies' and 'Functions')

Also, where's the expression editor?  Is this just to be pasted on top?

Let's have a good push towards the proposal now - I think we've got some
great ideas about the editor, and I'm very keen that we get these down
on paper so we all know what we're working towards.

It's going well in all parts, trust me, but we need to be able to show
this to an external examiner and all they'll have to go on is the
hand-in...

Barry