certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:15:52 +0200

2009/6/17 Martin Spott <address@hidden>
Eric Noulard wrote:

> I did just tag CERTI-LinuxTag_2009 on the current tree
> if ever someone wants to check-it out it would be easy to get it.

Ah, that's an excellent idea.

> OK fine, do not hesitate to send us news from LinuxTag
> and/or make an announce on the list  to invite CERTI  on the FlightGear
> booth.

I'm not certain if I get your meaning of "to invite CERTI on the
FlightGear booth".

I did miss a word, I was thinking "CERTI user/developer", thus something like

"Hey CERTI guys if you appear to attend LinuxTag in Berlin
 you are welcome to FlightGear booth in order to see
 FlightGear HLA demo using CERTI."

Nevertheless, this reminds me of: If anyone of you
feels like visiting Berlin during LinuxTag, be invited to ask for a
free ticket (beforehand, via private EMail) and have a seat at the
simulator on our booth - we're going to have two seats with three
screens each.

That's a nice offer, this is more than I was thinking of ;-)
I won't personnally be able to attend, but may be other here may be interested.

--
Erk