certi-devel

[certi-dev] graphical tool for Certi

From: Maxim Gammer
Subject: [certi-dev] graphical tool for Certi
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:38:24 +0600

Hi

We have completely moved to CERTI and everything works fine, but...

There is no graphical tool for federation monitoring (federation list,
connected federates, attributes values) Something like this -
http://www.hwacreate.com.cn/English/Business/Simulation/DistributedInteractiveSimu/images/pRTI_clip_image002.gif

In order to solve this problem we're going to create a GUI, that will
connect as additional federate and will allow us to monitor attributes
values, but how can we get other info? (who is connected, IPs and so
on...) Or maybe we're inventing a wheel? :) Maybe there is already
such tool?

Another tool we think of - FED-file editor. Something like this -
http://www.hwacreate.com.cn/English/Business/Simulation/DistributedInteractiveSimu/images/Visual%20OMT_clip_image001.gif

--
Maxim Gammer