certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] certi with HLA_USES_UDP / tick

From: Vaibhav Bansal
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] certi with HLA_USES_UDP / tick
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:07:15 +0530

Hello,

1. Yes, MAK/Portico run smoothly.
2. All attributes of a single object are being updated at one time. All
objects belong to same class.
3. Yes, I am using 3.3.2, and I compiled it myself(Visual Studio 2008), and
I would be glad to try it after the patch too.
4. Sorry but I would not be able to share the source code :(.
5. Same results with antivirus/firewall disabled.

Thanks and Regards
Vaibhav Bansal