certi-devel

[certi-dev] Re: encode and decode

From: Yaomin Fu
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: encode and decode
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:12:22 -0400

I am not sure whether this is a bug, but certainly can submit it to your bug
repository.

Quoting Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:

2010/2/18 Yaomin Fu <address@hidden>:
certi implements FedTimeFactory::decode() without decode from big endian and
FedTime::encode() without encode into big endian, leading to incompatible to
other rti implementation, such like rti-s.

I have found this problem when making certi DLC enabled.

Hi Yaomin,

Just coming back from vacation sorry for the delayed answer.
Would you mind filing a bug concerning this issue on the tracker:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=certi

--
Erk
http://www.april.org