certi-devel

[certi-dev] Re: encode and decode

From: Yaomin Fu
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: encode and decode
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:00:40 -0400

As you guessed rtis is owned by JFCOM/DMSO, and may be coded by
Lookhead martin.
I am not exactly clear about its current status, only thing I know is it is
alive, serves as a fallback rti for JSAF, and it implements SISO DLC 1.3
interface, that's the reason I used it.

In HLA specification, there is nothing says about what endian should be
encoded.
I have found from rtis, it uses big endian. I guess the reason could be that
rtis is for RPR FOM federations that follows DIS to use big endian.

It's your choice.