certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] found a bug in subscribeInteractionWithRegion

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] found a bug in subscribeInteractionWithRegion
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:05:11 +0200

2010/8/8 凌森强 <address@hidden>:
> Hi ,I 'am Steven Ling.
> The bugs are in version 3.3.3. Two functions,subscribeInteraction and
> unsubscribeInteraction in DataDistribution.cc of rti-a,missing some lines.
>
>     NM_DDM_Subscribe_Interaction req;
>     req.interactionClass = int_class ;
>     req.region = region ;
> /**next two lines were not in the original source file**/
> req.federation = fm->_numero_federation ;    //original missing
>     req.federate = fm->federate ;  //original missing
>     comm->sendMessage(&req);
> and also in the unsubscribeInteraction. This will cause some problem while
> subscribeing Interaction with Region.

Thank you Steven,
This was a bug.
I've just fix  it in CVS.

Next time you report a bug the better way to do it is to open a new
entry in the bug tracker.
I did open one for you report:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?30712

If you do that open a [free] account on Savannah, login then report.
This way you'll have automatic follow-up.

> Maybe my version downloaded was not update to date.

The CVS version as many enhancement and bug fixes which are
not in 3.3.3 but this one was there in CVS too :-)

Thanks again for your report.

--
Erk
Membre de l'April - << promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre >> -