certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Running Portico example under CERTI
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:24:29 +0200

2010/7/2 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2010/7/2 Roth, Christoph <address@hidden>:

>>> The example seems to run just fine.
>> Did you also try it using two federates?
>
> Nope, and now that I did I face the same issue :-(
> RTIA (RTIA_network.cc) does not handle some message
> (NM_Register_Federation_Synchronization_Point)
> sent by RTIG.
>
> The truth is I don't really know [yet] how we could have lived with
> that until now...
>
> Could you open a bug report for that?
> I'll try to handle it ASAP.

I did update the bug
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?30349

I think the Portico Example is misusing the HLA API by calling
registerFederationSynchronizationPoint in both federate using the same label.

Can anyone confirm my interpretation of the HLA
registerFederationSynchronizationPoint service?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org