certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] NextEventRequestAvailable and LBTS - Possible deadlock?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] NextEventRequestAvailable and LBTS - Possible deadlock?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:02:44 +0200

2010/8/17 Ijperen, Jeroen van <address@hidden>:
> Hello Eric,
>
> It's great to hear that you and Pierre are working on this.
>
> I will use some time this week to see if my issues are solved. I'll get back
> to you on this.

Ok that's great.

Be sure to check whether if your federate are joining the federation
with the appropriate lookahead
or if they change their lookahead with "ModifyLookahead".

There is another issue pending with the modification of the lookahead:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?30793

--
Erk
http://www.april.org