certi-devel

[certi-dev] Requesting object attribute values for attributes that no-on

From: Timi Tuohenmaa
Subject: [certi-dev] Requesting object attribute values for attributes that no-one has ever owned
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:17:20 +0200

Hi,

It looks to me that sending requestObjectAttributeValueUpdate() for
multiple attributes where some of the attributes are owned by no-one
(and has never been owned) it sends request to owner of the object
even though owner has not published such an attribute.

In my understanding requesting such unowned attributes should go to
bit heaven and those attributes that are owned by someone will get the
requests. I admit that I haven't made too good testing about this
issue so if you say this should work, I'll make real tests. However
using Portico the same code works without sending requests for unowned
attributes.

For the most parts Portico and CERTI seems to works the same (as
should of course) :)

Thanks,
Timi Tuohenmaa