certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Configuration File - CERTI

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Configuration File - CERTI
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:06:15 +0200

Hi,

I've never seen such a configuration file (except fom). RTIG configuration is done via environment variables, as mentioned here:
http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/Install/html/execute.html
But I'm not familar with Portico, and RTI.rid files, and what you can configure there. But it is propably not part of the HLA standard. Of course your federates are free to read configuration files :-)

Jan-Patrick

--- Quoted from Waléria Antunes David (Date: 26.06.2013 13:16): ---
Hello,

I wonder if the CERTI has some configuration file?
As the Portico which has the file RTI.rid configuration.

Thanks,

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden