certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Configuration File - CERTI

From: Pierre Siron
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Configuration File - CERTI
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:50:25 +0200

Hello,
different questions are :
How does HLA work ?
How does CERTI work ?
How can we configure CERTI ?

No answer for the first question, we try to be conform
to the standard. But you can read the billard example.

A little answer for the second question :
- some papers on the web sites
- some help on the web site
- a list of the implemented services

The answer to the last question is very short.
The rid file was defined with the RTI NG implementation,
and used now by PORTICO.
We do not have this kind of file because we do not
have a lot of choices for CERTI (easier to use :-)).

Some environment variables for the execution :
- CERTI_HOST (the most important)
- CERTI_FED
- CERTI_HTTP_PROXY (without value for my Linux in my lab !)
- etc.
some variables for the code development (cf. cmake)
- CERTI_NULL_MESSAGE for the last version of the time management
- etc.

Best regards,
Pierre