certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Supported platforms

From: Mattias Helsing
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Supported platforms
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 22:59:45 +0200

I've compiled with on Ubuntu 12.04 using gcc-4.6.3 and with MinGW
unknown gcc version and Windows XP with msvc2005 and 2010. Using
Ubuntu or other distro isn't as important as the gcc version. And if
it compiles with any recent (as in not ancient) gcc it shouldn't be
any problems to compile with other version of gcc. I would expect at
most that you would need to add an additional include (typically
string or stdlib
 headers) here and there. I wouldn't expect much hazzle to compile
certi with LLVM either. Just go ahead and try it and report problems
here.
Actually the most hazzle I ever had with CERTI was to find and set up
flex and bison on the windows platform.

cheers
Mattias