cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] ending

From: Lazarus Powell
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] ending
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:24:43 +0200

Before thatthe young fry were all quiet and sober-like. There was a hint of September coolness blowing across Augustslanguor . I hate her, thought Pat, wildly and unjustly. Pat was last of all, havinglingered to help Aunt Jessie and Norma.
I always thought it wasRae, was all poor Pat could gasp.
Wud ye be wanting yer girls to be like John B.
Innyway herhusband dont be houlding wid new-fangled religions.
My stomach will never bethe same again but it was worth it. People were always somewhere else when youwanted them and when you didnt you simply fell over them. Then there was the matter of the passport.
But thinks I to mesilf, Id looklike a nice fool backing out now, after all thim prisents, thinksI. David developed a habit of walking down the hillwith Pat which Judy did not think at all necessary. Pat was growing angry, just how did you come toimagine that I would marry YOU?
They canlaugh when things go wrong and I like that.
For a moment the girls stared at her unbelievingly.
And yell all be getting a rale surprise some day. Scudding clouds seemed to sweep the tips of the silverbirches.
The door of the Poets room was half open. Puddleduck was already making a cake and looking quiteat home.
The same Aunt Polly do be giving the landfor it. Tell you tonight how I come to make friendswith the tribe.
Well, the only explanation I could figure out was this. Before thatthe young fry were all quiet and sober-like. There wasnt any doubt in the world that it was Pills.
Well, me trunks packed, thank the Good Man Above.
She took it into her head the ship was lost and that somehowthe cat had survived and got home.