cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] view gaffe

From: Cecily Holloway
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] view gaffe
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 04:24:49 -0400

Chapter Five THE SNAKE LOOKGIAN-NAH-TAH entered the hogan of Shoz-Dijiji.
Wichita felt a slowflush mounting her cheek, and it embarrassed and angeredher. There was the trace of asmile in the eyes of the Indian as he spoke. Did they not oftenfight, and as fiercely and terribly as the men?
I have a message for Nan-tan-des-la-par-en!
Crawford repeated Crooks words to Shoz-Dijiji.
In that, perhaps, you succeed; but you donot deceive me. The man lowered his rifle to the accompaniment of luridprofanity.
In amoment he would be able to reach out and seize her bridlerein.
As they met, the Black Bearseized the white mans rifle and wrenched it from hisgrasp.
There was a trace ofbitterness in his tone.
Shoz-Dijiji understands that white girl is forwhite man - Apache for Apache. The business at the Hog Ranch had been good that night.
The two had far outdistanced the others trailing inthe dust behind.
I aint got nothin agin you, but Ill shore boreyou if you lay ary hand on this bridle.
You may go back to the reservation, she said.
The young war chief of the Be-don-ko-he was again theApache Devil. Wichita felt a slowflush mounting her cheek, and it embarrassed and angeredher.
He would turn and ride away without a word.
You fellers want to clean up a little dust? Standing in his stirrups, swinging the, great noose, hewaited for the right instant.
Wichita felt a slowflush mounting her cheek, and it embarrassed and angeredher. Id love to have you, but really its not necessary.
Standing in his stirrups, swinging the, great noose, hewaited for the right instant. Did not they share all the hardships of thewar trail with their lords and masters?
Dirty Cheetim, with a lead rope on Wichitas horse, rodebeside the girl.
Shoz-Dijiji does not wish to speak of her, replied thewar chief.
Now Na-chi-ta, encouraged by tizwin and goaded by thereproaches of Shoz-Dijiji, spoke for war.
The young puncher urged his horse to greater speed. But he will listen while Gian-nah-tah speaks, said theother, peremptorily.
I offered to marry her, and sheturned me down flat. Hadnt you better shove him in the guard house?
Shoz-Dijiji understands that white girl is forwhite man - Apache for Apache.