chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] [MEGA-PATCH] Modularise the compiler!

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [MEGA-PATCH] Modularise the compiler!
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 01:02:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I have signed off a "squash" commit of all your changes and pushed it
to a new branch ("chicken-5"). I have a proposal for more meaningful
module names, though, and I will post a patch in the next days.

Thanks for investing the considerable effort of figuring all of this
out.  That is quite impressive, I must say - well done!

felix