Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken + swig + C unions = infinite loop

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken + swig + C unions = infinite loop
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:06:21 -0400

Thanks, Felix. With this patch my wrapper appears to be working properly.

-Dave.

felix wrote:

I propose to remove the interrupt-checks in Source/Modules/chicken.cxx
in the SWIG code, those checks really should only done at the Scheme-side, here we always make sure the stack-check happens right after the interrupt-
check.