[Chicken-users] minor documentation fix

From: Daniel B. Faken
Subject: [Chicken-users] minor documentation fix
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:43:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

  The manual entry for (define-foreign-record) should indicate that, when
using the (TYPENAME FOREIGNNAME) version of NAME, the FOREIGNNAME should
be quoted.
  I actually only figured this out by vague recollection of other
FFI behaviour, since if you try to compile this (as I did at first):
  (define-foreign-record (CRrectf CRrectf) (GLfloat x1) (GLfloat x2)
(GLfloat y1) (GLfloat y2))

 ..the chicken compiler hangs!  (presumably in an infinite recursion)
 - but if you quote the foreignname it works fine.

cheers,
Daniel