Re: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Win32 maintainer needed
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 00:06:55 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:

On 1/8/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I would like to define and pipeline the responsibilities in
conjunction with whomever else wants to take them on.  As I said before,
I'm not interested in doing patches.  Right now my skills and
programming toolchain are still very, very clumsy, and it would be an
inordinate amount of work for me.  I am willing to shoulder CMake
builds, testing suites, production of binaries, and documentation of
those processes.  Actually I need to create a generic INSTALL readme for
CMake itself, I just haven't gotten to it yet.  Think of me as the
build-and-test guy.

If you take care of the CMake issues, I'd be more than happy. I think
CMake has potential, but am not inclined to do it.

Fine by me!

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
"We live in a world of very bright people building
crappy software with total shit for tools and process."
                               - Ed McKenzie