[Chicken-users] ./configure does not use posixwin.c

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] ./configure does not use posixwin.c
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:40:00 -0800

I tried building Chicken-2.216 using ./configure, to see what compile flags it generates, hopefully to figure out how to make a proper CMakeLists.txt. I notice that it does not identify posixwin.c, it tries to use posix.c. On MinGW this wrecks the build.

Meanwhile, my CMakeLists.txt builds static libs and exes fine. Dynamic stuff is driving me nuts. I'd really like some input on this.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every