[Chicken-users] The symbolic-link? bug does not exist...

From: Peter Busser
Subject: [Chicken-users] The symbolic-link? bug does not exist...
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:53:39 +0100

Hello,

My appologies for erroneously reporting a bug which does not exist. I
was lead to believe that symbolic-link? was the problem, because that
was the latest thing I added to a previously well-working program.

But after checking every little detail, I came to the conclusion that
the data source for my program (an external program) escapes the string, which
makes it unusable. The symbolic-link? function did not cause the bug, it only
detected the bug.

I guess this teaches that I should trust Felix' programming abilities more
than those of the guys who wrote that other program.

And I appologise for wasting people's time with this erroneous bug report.
If anyone has a brown paper bag left, then please let me know. I need
one for at least a week...

Groetjes,
Peter.