Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: Re: gettext cvs, woe32 dlls]

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: Re: gettext cvs, woe32 dlls]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:39:51 -0700

John Cowan wrote:
Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

I have no idea what this is about, but it looks godawful painful.  It is
also irrelevant to my Chicken ambitions, which is to ultimately move
everything to CMake and dump the automake toolchains for the crap that
they are.

When you say "everything", do you mean "all platforms", or "Windows except
Cygwin", or "everything Windows", or what?

It's CMake.  I mean all platforms.  Of course I'm currently only working on MinGW / MSYS, but once that's solid, it will be easy to conquer the rest.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every